Innovation Bathrooms Ltd - Lyndhurst £30,000 - £35,000 a year Permanent
Hours of Work: 40 Hours per week
Location: Areas of travel within Southampton, Winchester and New Forest area.
Salary: £30,000– £35,000 per year
You will be undertaking a wide variety of tasks, such as a complete bathroom refurbishment, central heating installs and repairs, planned plumbing maintenance. You must be competent in overcoming any problems you may come up against and solving them with as little disruption to the customer as possible. You will be expected to take great pride in your work with each bathroom completed to a planned timed schedule with the highest standards of the company always being met. Customer service, reliability and tidiness is of upmost importance.
Responsibilities of Plumber/Bathroom Fitter
- Bathroom installation 1st and 2nd fix
- occasional carpentry work within bathrooms. ie boxing/bath panels
- Insuring the van is always stocked with materials for your upcoming jobs.
- Making sure the van is kept to a high standard and presentable as well as yourself.
- Central heating upgrades
- Power flushing, radiator replacements and pipework alterations
- Collecting materials and sanitary ware from our showroom
- Plumbing maintenance and repairs
Essential Requirements of Plumber/Bathroom Fitter
- Knowledge and a good understanding of domestic systems and the different types.
- Clean full UK Driving Licence
- Able to read and understand drawings for bathroom designs
- Must be willing to participate in the aid of training to an apprentice
- Apprentice trained plumber with a minimum NVQ level 2 plumbing Qualification.
- No less than 5 years experience as a qualified plumber.
- Able to work in a fast paced and vibrant environment, whilst keeping a focus on the detail.
- Unvented ticket (not essential)
- Must take pride in their appearance and be presentable to customers
Benefits for Bathroom Fitter/Plumber
- Competitive salary
- Company van and Fuel card
- 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Paid overtime available but not contracted.
- Corporate Clothing and PPE
- All tools supplied
- Company pension
- Additional training and career development.
- Ipad diary system
Innovation area fast-growing bathroom and heating company within the Southampton and the New Forest area. We take great care with the work we do and pride ourselves on excellent customer service, with the majority of our work coming from recommendation. we cover a wide range of services from a simple tap change through to complete bathroom refurbishments, central heating upgrades and complete property refurbishment.
Email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us in our showroom today
to find out more information.
Innovation Bathrooms makes complete bathroom refurbishments a breeze. We are able to work with all aspects of a bathroom, including electrics, plumbing, tiling, carpentry and plumbing. Your bathroom refurbishments can be as drastic or subtle as you want!